We are a busy, mid-sized AV-Preeminent firm looking for passionate attorneys to grow with us! Our attorneys have the opportunity to handle a variety of matters, including general civil litigation, personal injury, premises liability, government tort claims, products liability, business and contract issues, and insurance defense. The environment is both challenging and rewarding.
BRADLEY & GMELICH LLP is a busy, mid-sized general civil litigation/insurance defense firm looking for litigation secretary with 5+ years of experience. Applicants should be organized and efficient, must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in WORD, 65+ WPM. Excellent benefits.
- Preparation of pleadings for filing and service in State, Federal, and Appellate Courts (including e-filing and e-service)
- Draft simple pleadings and correspondence
- Preparation of discovery, correspondence, memoranda, civil legal forms, briefs, and other documents in cases leading to mediation or trial
- Experience in preparation of pre-trial documents is a must.
- Update and maintain attorney calendar. Set court hearings, meetings, depositions, mediations and expert depositions
- Contact clients, courts, other counsel, experts, witnesses, etc. by phone, e-mail, and correspondence to act as liaison in scheduling/coordinating appearances or depositions
- Retain court reporters and interpreters, if necessary
- Review incoming mail to determine urgency and work with attorneys accordingly
- Digital transcription
Applicant must be able to execute attorney assigned tasks quickly and accurately, be highly organized, detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize assignments, ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [email protected] with subject Litigation Secretary. Confidentiality honored. No calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Accounting Manager -Law Firm
Glendale mid-sized law firm seeks an accounting Manager with 7 years of law firm experience, including 3 years in a supervisory role. Successful candidate will oversee the legal billing, accounts receivables, Accounts payable and support staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, legal or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of law firm experience, including 3 years in a supervisory role
- Strong communicator and high level of discretion
- Understanding of general accounting principles; Finance, accounts receivable or payable
- Ability to examine issues, make appropriate decisions and ensure prompt actions to ensure data integrity.
- Strong communicator, creative, intelligent, self-disciplined and highly industrious.
- Enjoys working in a growth oriented, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment.
- Strong working knowledge of, and hands-on practical experience with, technology tools and applications typically used in Legal department settings including eBilling/Matter Management software.
- Understanding of billing guidelines and rules; able to evaluate rates
- Experience in project management; leading large-scale projects/programs, preferably in a Legal department or firm; understanding of full project lifecycle management
- Strong technical skills; proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of corporate finance/budgeting practices
- Timeslips and Quickbooks software experience is required
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Alex Parajon at [email protected]agonbizsolutions.com with subject Law Firm Accounting Manager.
Law Firm – Glendale, CA
We seek to add passionate attorneys to our stellar team who have experience in any of the following practice areas: Employment Law, Business Litigation/Transactions, or General Litigation. We provide a challenging and rewarding environment with an incentivized bonus structure and excellent benefits. 3 years’ min. experience. Must be a current member of CA Bar in good standing. Must be a self-starter who can multitask, operate against deadlines, and communicate well, while operating in a team environment and independently. Strong legal research and writing skills required. Confidentiality honored. No calls please. Send resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer