Lena Marderosian has over 30 years of litigation experience. She handles the defense of large, complex cases with catastrophic damages in both California state and United States District Court. In addition to handling her own cases through trial, she heads Bradley & Gmelich’s Law and Motion and Appellate Department. Ms. Marderosian has argued before the California Courts of Appeal in the Second Appellate District (Los Angeles and Ventura), Fourth Appellate District (Riverside and San Diego) and before the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. She is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court in which she successfully opposed a Petition for Writ of Certiorari in the matter of Evans v. AT&T Corporation, MCI Corp. and Pacific Bell, Case No. 00-1527, on behalf of two of the largest telecommunications companies in the country.
- Commercial Business Litigation
- Products Liability
- General Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury Defense
- Law and Motion
- Railroad Litigation Defense
- Transportation Companies
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Breach of Contract
- Telecommunications Companies
- Insurance Defense
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Ms. Marderosian has served as Judge Pro Tem for the Los Angeles Superior Court, for which she received a letter of recognition by the Supervising Judge.
- She also serves as a “CRASH” Settlement officer for the Los Angeles Superior Court in Glendale and Downtown, Los Angeles.
- ASIS Mock Trial Presenter
- Southern California Super Lawyer
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, Dean’s List. (1981)
- B.A., University of California, Los Angles (1978)
- State Bar of California
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Central, Eastern, Northern and Southern Districts
- United States Court of Appeal, Ninth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court