John K. Flock is a California native, having grown up in the San Fernando Valley. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science from California State University at Northridge (B.A., 1993) while on the Dean’s List. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Southwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1998) and was selected for publication while a member of The Law Journal. Mr. Flock was admitted to the state bar in 1999.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Flock was a litigation associate at several AV-rated law firms, including one of the twenty-five largest firms in the city of Los Angeles. He concentrated on developing his expertise in the handling of contract, fraud, negligence, and construction litigation. In this capacity, he was entirely responsible for prosecuting and defending lawsuits on behalf of individuals and companies arising from contractual disputes and fraudulent conduct. Frequently, these cases involved complex legal and factual issues in which significant damages were sought. While doing so, he was and remains an active litigator in both State and Federal courts as well as handles binding arbitrations.
During the past decade, Mr. Flock has conducted numerous jury trials in complex, high-exposure cases that have resulted in favorable verdicts for his clients. In short, Mr. Flock is an experienced litigator who takes an aggressive posture in the handling of his cases and obtains impressive results for his clients.
- Business Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Commercial Disputes
- Homeowners’ Association Litigation
- Health Club and Gym Litigation
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- CCD – California Clubs of Distinction
Publications and Press
- Mr. Flock is a regular columnist for the California Clubs of Distinction quarterly newsletter.
- AV-Preeminent Peer Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- B.A., California State University at Northridge, 1993
- J.D., Southwestern University School of Law, 1998
- State Bar of California
- State of California
- United States District Courts in the Central District of California