Clay Wilkinson earned his Bachelor of Arts in English (with honors, Phi Beta Kappa) from U.C. Irvine. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University School of Law.
Mr. Wilkinson has extensive litigation experience in general business litigation, construction litigation and public entity defense.
- General Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Public Entity Defense
Publications and Press
- Loss Horizon, Los Angeles Lawyer (MCLE Article regarding the Economic Loss Doctrine under California Law; with co-author Eric Brown, Esq., February 2011)
- Practice Tips: Implied Indemnity and Equitable Indemnity under California Law in Los Angeles Lawyer (with co-author Eric Brown, Esq., December 2012)
- J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- B.A., University of California at Irvine
- California State Bar
- State of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California