Christian Castro has extensive experience involving general liability, premises liability claims and excessive force, discrimination and insurance bad faith. He has expertise in retail grocery business litigation representing both self-insured and insured clients. Mr. Castro has achieved positive results that are cost effective by demonstrating a working knowledge of the industry and the applicable standards of care.
His litigation experience spans the standard premises liability claims to excessive force, and also discrimination and ADA compliance. His aggressive representation include developing strategies from the pre-litigation state to trial with outstanding results for all his clients.
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- J.D., Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, CA
- B.A., Arizona State University, Barrett Honors College
- State Bar of California – 2013
- All State of California Courts
- United States District Court
- Central District of California