Los Angeles Area Firm Helps Facilitate Success in Business Law
Glendale attorneys have decades of experience in transactional work
Successful closing of a complex business transaction requires comprehensive legal support from a seasoned attorney. At Bradley & Gmelich LLP in Glendale, our business lawyers arm you with the knowledge and representation you need to make sound decisions on corporate matters, mergers and acquisitions, commercial exchanges and real estate transactions. Since 2000, advice given by our skilled California attorneys has been advantageous to clients in various industries. Our extensive experience in Los Angeles business litigation, arbitration and general transactional practice enables us to recognize the various possible avenues to execute a transaction and to present clients with a range of options. We understand that although two businesses must come together to make a deal, sometimes the most favorable terms are not possible, so other options must be explored. We work closely with our clients to analyze every aspect of a transaction to help our clients decide what is best for their business.
Knowledgeable lawyers help California companies make prudent decisions
Our Los Angeles business law attorneys advise clients on the legal implications associated with business moves they are considering, so they can have a full understanding of potential consequences. Nothing can hurt a business more than uninformed or unexamined decisions. We’ll anticipate legal impediments so you can avoid costly mistakes.
Whether your business is being acquired, merging with another business or hoping to capitalize by attracting investors, our attorneys will fashion a plan that addresses all feasible options. Our due diligence includes in-depth analysis of legal issues connected to:
- Corporate matters — We analyze board, shareholder, and audit committee records to gain an accurate perspective on a company’s leadership, history and direction. By reviewing these details thoroughly, our lawyers can help you assess how to proceed.
- Contracts — With a strong track record in contract negotiations and breach of contract claims, our firm will evaluate the terms of each key agreement and warn you if potential concerns exist.
- Litigation — Our accomplished business and contract litigators have a detailed grasp of the business law landscape, and they leverage that knowledge to inform clients how pending and prospective litigation may affect the value of a business.
- Employee relations — Because we provide personal attention to each matter, our firm is able to research the full scope of employee-relations issues, including workplace environment, wage and overtime matters and the history of employment claims.
- Asset and equity issues — Using accountants and other experts when necessary, we develop a complete review of assets, revenue and liabilities, in addition to important ancillary matters such as facilities-revenue liabilities.
- Materials management — If there are questions or concerns regarding inventory or other materials-management issues, our attorneys will make sure you have a clear understanding of the situation before making an investment.
We anticipate problems and take action to tackle them before they undermine potential deals. Our goal is to help our clients execute beneficial transactions in the most efficient and legally prudent manner possible.
Contact an effective Southern California business attorney for an appointment
Bradley & Gmelich LLP helps small and large California businesses tackle legal challenges in a professional, cost-effective manner. Whether you require assistance with a transaction, dispute or contract matter, we’ll deliver focused, incisive representation. Please call 888-648-3956 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our office in Glendale.