Marianna Oustinovskaya, Esq., comes to Bradley & Gmelich LLP with extensive litigation experience. Her practice of law has been focused primarily on Plaintiffs’ Personal Injury cases in the Superior Courts of California and in the United States Central District Court of California. Ms. Oustinovskaya has represented injured individuals in hundreds of cases arising out of car accidents, slip/trip and falls, product defects, dog bites and intentional torts. Marianna is also experienced in premises liability and product liability law.
- Premises liability
- Product liability law
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Association of Southern California Defense Attorneys
- Volunteer of the Year Award from the County of Los Angeles and Board of Supervisors, Los Angeles County Public Defenders Office, Recognition for dedication and outstanding service.
- B.A., California State University, Northridge
- J.D., Loyola Law School, 2010
- State Bar of California
- California State Court
- United States District Court, Central District of California