Lily Nhan eared her undergraduate degree with honors from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). She majored in Global Studies, concentrating in International Economics and minored in Chinese. she received her Juris Doctorate degree from Villanova University School of Law, in Philadelphia.
Ms. Nhan has extensive litigation experience handling construction matters including contract disputes and construction defects. She also specializes in the handling of high exposure cases involving complex legal issues and multiple parties.
Her litigation experience working for both the plaintiff and defense bar has helped her become successful in achieving outstanding resolutions for her clients where she defends both strategically and passionately to achieve favorable resolutions to civil claims.
Ms. Nhan is fluent in Mandarin-Chinese.
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Premises Liability
- Plaintiff’s Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
Professional & Community Affiliations:
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Los Angeles.
- Recognized by Pasadena Magazine’s ‘Top Attorneys’ issue as one of the Top Attorneys in personal injury practice, 2014.
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), with college honors.
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, Philadelphia.
- State Bar of California
- California State Court
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California